Wednesday, July 23, 2014

A replacement

When I got my HTC One last January, this first accessory that I ordered before it was even delivered was a case. Namely an Otter Box Defender, which was purchased from Worst Buy. It works well. I like the high-impact plastic case, the screen protector *and* the silicone outer skin all serve to keep my $600 phone damage and scratch free. I use the belt clip to keep the phone on my backpack’s should strap (mainly so when I’m playing music through my bluetooth, the signal doesn’t cut out.

It did it’s job well. Though through the months, it started to show its wear, mainly from me trying to take it off and put it back on too much. I started noticing that more than a couple of the latches were broken on it. So long story short, I had to replace it last week. But it’s better to replace a $30 casae than it is to replace a $600 phone. And yes, I did replace it with another Otter Box Defender.

This time, I’m not taking it off…

No comments: