Monday, June 01, 2015

OK, this is quite strange…

I can’t post to Blogger from Windows Live Writer in Windows 7. But if I fire up VMWare Player, load up my Windows XP Virtual Machine, I can use Windows Live Writer from within WinXP, and be able to publish to my blog.

Maybe there’s still more work for me to do…

Until then, hello world from my Windows XP Virtual Machine…

EDIT: Apparently this was an API change with Google (the people behind Blogger, which is what this blog is run on). And Google and The Anti-Christ are working together for a solution. I hope so. Windows Live Writer was/is the best blogging program Ive ever used. And with the recent API change, I can’t even use the Scribefire extension on firefox (or chrome for that matter), at least until it’s updated.

But it works for now. If not, then I can also use the Blogger Chrome App…

Edit, Part Deux: And now the Scribefire extension in Firefox is working again....

No comments: