Wednesday, June 10, 2015

So Lazy And Decadent Right Now….

I have a commute from Hell. There has been many a time when I had to get up at 1 in the morning, and be out of the door by two, only to walk 4.5-6 miles just to get to work. On more than one occasion, I’ve been the first one at the building in the morning.  Needless to say, I tolerate none of my co-workers’ complaints when the bellyache to me about how early they have to get up, or how hard they have it to get to work. My employer is aware of this, and they have offered to accommodate this by adjusting my availability. But the only accommodation I’ve asked for is to not open immediately after closing.

So, normally each week when I set my alarms (I have an alarm set for each day of the week to accommodate my variable schedule), at least 2-3 are set über-early in the morning. But not this week. As I reviewed my work schedule, and I realized that I’m not going to be that early this week. I can get to enjoy this mysterious substance called sleep…

Man, I feel so lazy and decadent this week….

No comments: