Monday, October 19, 2015

Just don’t feel easy….

I feel uneasy. I really don’t know why. It could be because a couple of my co-workers were fired recently out of the blue. Whenever that happens, I always have to stop and take a look inward and ask myself if I’m next. Even if I’m doing nothing wrong, my anxiety is raised, though really for nothing. If it’s to come to me next to be fired, then so be it. I shouldn’t worry about it. But I do. The greatest fear there is is fear of the unknown…. I guess I have to should just look it down face to face, and put my worries to rest.

Or it could be my bills. I don’t think it really is that. I just need to pay them. And I should remind myself that I still have a roof over my head, tucker in my cupboard, and my lights are still on…

Or there is some other matter plaguing my subconscious that is causing my anxiety. Possibly in time it will resolve itself.

But until then, I feel uneasy….

No comments: