Sunday, November 01, 2015

I’m feeling better

After my post last week, I went to work on Thursday and Friday. Both days, people noted that I looked unwell. Mainly it was the cough that was causing me grief. So, I call out again yesterday. Due to the hours of my scheduled shift, I would’ve had to get up at 1 in the morning, and that’s not something I want to do when I’m sick. Though I’m not really sick. The cough is just really annoying. It seems like it’s only in the middle of transaction does the coughing fit strike, and a cough drop doesn’t help it.

If you wouldn’t send your kids to school if they have the same bug that you do, then you should probably not go to work as well. I don’t know where I got the cold that started this all from, but I know which co-worker I got the cough from….

No comments: