Sunday, June 05, 2016

The shock still hasn’t set in….

Eventually it will. Then the grief will come. Details can’t be diclosed now, but most of the family has been notified. So I can write this. I hope. This is really difficult for me, but I feel I have to say something. This isn’t as much to let you know as it is for me to let it out.

My mother past away last night/this morning. I was last at her apartment last night. It was really hot, but her A/C was working, and I made sure she had water accessible. This afternoon, I came over, and she was gone. There’s going to be funeral plans, and we have to dispose her estate.

Death cannot be bargained with. It happens to everybody. For the most part, you can’t choose your time to go. There were several health issues involved, but that doesn’t lessen the blow. The pain is real. It hurts…

No comments: