Sunday, November 15, 2015

Liberté, égalité, fraternité!

I’m not going to post any links to the recent tragedy in France. If you can read this, you probably have an internet connection, and you can probably find more current information than I can provide. Needless to say, violence is evil.

There is something fundamentally evil in the use of violence, especially in the name of religion. Just because everybody else uses it doesn’t make it any less wrong….

My thoughts are with the French people at this time. And with all the victims worldwide. There are times when I wonder in the words of Rodney King “Can’t we all just get along?”…

EDIT: yes I did rewrite this. The first post really just didn’t match my thoughts. And there are times when it’s really difficult to make out what you really want to say, yet you have to say something….

No comments: