Thursday, May 05, 2016

All good things must come to an end

Today is the last day of my vacation. Tomorrow I go to work. So, I should’ve spent most of my day today tied up in getting ready to for work (like my usual Mondays are). But I already did my laundry on Monday this week (in preparation for my little adventure Tuesday). So, all I have to do is set the alarms on my phone (which I did as soon as it booted up after I flashed the new ROM Saturday night). But still, I’m going to work Tomorrow. And Saturday. And because Sunday is Mother’s Day, I’m coming in to my other job. But it’s back to the routine otherwise.

Like all jobs, my current does have it’s issues. But that’s what happens when you have any organization of 2 or more people. Not everyone is going to have the exact same opinion. But the pluses still outweigh the negatives, and I’m looking forward to returning to it tomorrow. Sometimes we all just need to step away from it for awhile…

No comments: