Monday, July 28, 2014

Yet another decision I'll soon regret...

So I upgraded my tablet yesterday. The Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 had served faithfully since I got it from Wally World. But I felt it was time to upgrade. And Sprint had a special. A Galaxy Tab 3 with 4g data. For free. With a contract of course...

So of course I bit it and got one. I only have 1gB off data a month for it, but that's more than enough for what I plan to use it for. If I'm going to Netflix on the bus, or stream the game I'll do that on my phone (unlimited data). But for the occasions where I want to blog or Facebook on a bigger screen, this will do fine.

Underneath the hood, my new tablet has a faster processor, twice the space as my old tablet. And of course internet access.

And yes, I've rooted it already....

No comments: