Thursday, July 31, 2014

What am I getting into?

Since I got my Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 (LTE) on Sunday, my old Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 Wi-Fi has been on the market. Actually I only decided to sell it today. Posted it to my Facebook, and I immediately got two offers (the greatest was 2 dollars, two jalapenos, and a loaf of banana-zuchinni bread from last year. But my sister and I came to a deal. And my old tablet has been sold.

That was pretty simple. What is now complicating things is that I was approached by another friend about buying a laptop. He told me the specs about it, and there was some negotiating. And in the end, I made an offer. Which was accepted. I told him I won’t have the money right away, but if he couldn’t sell it elsewhere, I’d buy it.

But I have to pay off my new TV first….

No comments: