Tuesday, June 17, 2008

I’ve been through this once already!

If you’re a loyal reader of this blog, you’ll know that I moved last August.  I went from a three bedroom apartment with a couple of roommates to a one bedroom apartment by myself.  But some developments have come up.  One of my former roommates (who is also my younger brother) was staying with my sister (who just had a baby girl).  He wants to move out (something about a toddler and a baby in the house, and he wants to get this thing called sleep.  It could also be my sister wants him out to turn his room into a nursery).  And then my landlord tells me that there’s a two bedroom apartment available.  So, I told him to apply, and he did.  Today, I called the landlord, and I got the skinny.  He got approved conditionally (basically because I’m never late paying the rent is the only reason why he got approved).  But this all means one thing, and I don’t like it at all:

I’m moving again.  In two weeks.

Technorati Tags:

No comments: