Tuesday, May 05, 2009

I’ve always said

Give me Guinness or give me death.

My roommate/younger brother had a six pack of Corona in the fridge, and I finally broke down and tried one.  Tasted like crap.  I tried a Fosters @ my nephew’s birthday. Again, tasted like piddle.  The same with O’Douls.  Then I realized they were all lagers. SO I decided to try Guinness, a stout.

Tonight, I tried Guinness for the first time.  To me, all beer tastes the same.  It all tastes like urine.  This is why I don’t drink.  I just don’t like it….

2 comments:

IgwanaRob said...

Heh, even though I don't drink anymore, I still have a rare Guinness every now and then (had half a glass at a BBQ last week - the other half went into the marinade for the London Broil :-p) It tastes better, and has less alcohol in it than most beer - which puts it out of question for most people I know :-p

Roger Bryant said...

In addition to tasting like piss, most of the 'adult' beverages I've tried aren't cheap. And I've got better things to part with my brass over than beer...