Sunday, February 21, 2010

So I just the cable guy come out.

Previous repair calls from Comcast have usually been less than satisfactory. Nine times out of ten I ended up fixing problems myself after the cable guy says there’s nothing he can do.

Today it was slightly different. Friday I noticed the box in my room stopped functioning. I tired a different box. No results. So I called Comcrap. He got no response over the phone to either box. SO the tech had to come out. It turns out my outlet had not signal, and in fact it had actually been disconnected (and my account was/still is in good standing). Not good for Comcast (for not checking before arbitrarily disconnecting), but good for them for reconnecting it…

This did not affect my internet access, as the cable modem is now on the living room outlet (courtesy of wi-fi)…

Technorati Tags:

No comments: