Wednesday, April 06, 2011

It's about that time again...

I just wiped the hard drive. Again. I know of no virus that can survive a format c: command. I don't think I had a virus this time, I just wanted to clean up. This time, but I did not a little bit more planning, and I did my back-up in heirarchal format. So hopefully, all I'll need to do is to copy my d drive to my c drive... As for emails and blog entries and the like, my Android Powered HD2 handles that quite nicely (and the kick-ass Blogger app that Google puts out doesn't hurt that much, either....)

In a totally unrelated story, I finally got rid of my MySpace page. Of I want to follow a musician or a celebrity, Facebook works just as well. It seems that MySpace is now more populated by stslkers, spammers, and pedophiles than by actual human beings. I have to give props to them though, for being speedy and thorough in nuking offending accounts. I'm beginning to realize that the MySpace Mating Calls I've occasionally recieved were probably spammers. Or worse. But I had long ago figured out that you take anything you see on the Internet with a grain of salt, like the actual existence of Belgium...

No comments: