Saturday, August 25, 2012

It was a sunny day today….

Rule of thumb, when you have to get up at the butt-crack of dawn (at 5:30, to be precise), perhaps a little bit earlier than 2:00 would be a good time to go to bed….

So I get up at bright and early in the morning. Because I had an eye appointment. So I get there, and find out I still have 20/20 vision (the eye doctor said that about my age is when bifocals start getting prescribed (I have a brother who already has them). In fact, I’m the last of my siblings who doesn’t need corrective lenses (I needed them growing up, as I was near-sighted in one eye, and far-sighted in the other eye)…

But that’s all a side track. This was mainly a diabetic eye exam. Which means I had to have my eyes dialated. On a very sunny day. Even with sun-glasses, it was an adventure at the very least trying to get back home….

No comments: