Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Some new feet...

I'm on my feet a lot. Like more than 16 hours a day. So I go through shoes a lot. Sometimes I'll find just the right shoe, and I'll be able to wear it for 6+ months. Then there are other times when I immediately start thinking about replacing them as soon as I put them on. My last pair of shoes as like that. As soon as I got them on, abd I went through my first day at work, I had a problem. Eventually, I was able to tough it out via double-socking. Finally, my shoes wore out to the point that I was in pain from the time I put them on in the morning to the point I took them off. So I finally bought a new pair of shoes Sunday. I waited a day for my feet to recover, but once I put the on, there was no pain. So far, I'm impressed. I just hope I get more than three months' wear out of them...

No comments: