Sunday, February 14, 2016

Another trip to the shoe store

If you remember my last trip to get feet, I got two pairs, and they weren’t cheap. But the nature of my commute means they get used quite heavily (meaning they wear out quickly). And as they wear, my feet start to get sore. Sometimes it gets so bad doing the Sore Foot Shuffle, especially at work. Today, I was at my second hob, and that was near the certain other shoe retailer (it wasn’t Wally World) that I got my other shoes from. When I got my shoes I got two pairs from two different brands (Columbia and Wolverine). They both started out ok, but recently my feet started objecting to the Wolverines.

So today, I got another pair of Columbias. Same size, same style. I also got a pair of shoe inserts. They’re a lot less than replacing my Wolverines, and maybe I just need some extra cushioning. If not, they’ll work in my Columbias as well….

No comments: