Monday, July 25, 2016

So I got Marshmallow last night….

So I got around to upgrading my phone to Marshmallow last night. I went with the VenomROM, like I’ve always done with this phone. All the previous ROMs that I’ve had on this phone have been Sense 6.0, and my current ROM has Sense 8.0 (it’s actually a port from the HTC M10), so there are going to be some changes. But I do like the fact that Andriod Pay now works (never worked before because my phone has always been rooted). I do have some concerns about the home screens (bfore I was able to have a 5x6 display on the home screen, but now the best I can do is 4x5), but that’s nothing really to be concerned about. I’m still working my way through setting it up, but I’m sufficiently impressed. At the least the mail app doesn’t crash when I try to write an email…

No comments: