Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Yet another weekend under way….

And I did something stupid. I decided just from a one-off Google search, that my issues with Windows 7 were because of a couple of hotfixes (because my boot drive is now an SSD). Nope. I was an idiot. I put Win7 back on my tower, and I still got the Blue Screen Of Death. THough this time I was less of an idiot and looked up the error codes. It appears as though it’s a hardware driver, but since Windows 7 has been end-of-life for at least 6 months, it is probably best that I stick with Windows 10.

Back to the drawing board…

But on the bright side, I know that the 2004 update of Windows 10 will work. I’ve been running it since the Release Candidate….

And tonight, I did text my manager that I was calling out. I wonder how long it’ll be before he realizes that I was off anyway….

No comments: