Saturday, February 27, 2021

Render Unto Ceaser, 2021 Edition

First of all, I’m pretty much over all of the Covid symptons. I even wrote personnel at work, and let them know that I can return to work. However their rule is 2 weeks’ LOA from the date of the positive test. So I have until next week before I can even entertain the thought of returning to work. And I’m totally broke since during a moment of lucidity during my illness, I logged in and paid my bills.

Tonight, while drinking my first cup of coffee in two weeks (surprisingly sleep can be a good substitute for caffeine), I realized that I had all my tax forms in order. So, off to credit karma, and I filed. The IRS has already accepted my return, and I’m getting a refund. At least it’s taken care of for another year.

No comments: