OK, so last Sunday night, I had to call out of work. Mainly for mental health. Was already doing the jobs of 2 people (my job and the another person who had the night off), and there was another call-out and they tried sticking me with that work. That kind of stress when you’re not in management (and you’ve told them repeatedly that) is no good. So I called out, and it gave me 3-day weekend number 1. Yes, there was an attendance point involved, but c’est la vie…
Came back to work Wednesday night. And I worked the 5 day work week, no issues this time. Got home Monday morning for 3 day weekend #2. What had happened is when the Seahawks released their schedule, I went through and put in a PTO request for any prime-time game in September and October. And they were all approved. Which means I got Wednesday night off.
And in a couple of weeks, I also requested another Sunday night off just so I can watch Sunday Night Football. And they approved it.
So 3 different 3 day weekends in a month. I could get used to it, but I know it’s not going to last.
No comments:
Post a Comment