Saturday, October 03, 2009

The return of an old friend…

I've had my BlackBerry for about two months now. And I don't like it. There's nothing against it really. It does everything that it's advertised to do. And had I gone straight to it from my Motorola Z3, there wouldn't have been a problem. But I had a Shadow. And I grew to love it. Yes, it has Windows Mobile on it, and there see some quirks to deal with (being from The Anti-Christ), but in my balance sheet, the pluses far exceeded the minuses…

Long story short, I started bidding on a couple of eBay auctions, and I finally won one. I have my Shadow back. It's used, and I have no warranty on it, but it works for now. As for my BlackBerry, I suppose I could throw in the drawer and keep it for a spare phone. Or I could sell it to a co-worker. Or I could let my boss sell it. Or my roommate wants me to activate it on a second phone line…

Decisions, decisions…

No comments: