Sunday, February 07, 2016

Sometime in the past fall….

Sometime in the past fall, I made it a point to thank the HR lady at work. What had happened was that I was given a set schedule at work. It was mainly to address a specific need at the company for somebody to consistently be there at a certain time (and I had the skill set that the company need), and also to address some concerns I was having about working late one night, and then having to turn around on short notice to be there über-early the next day (not the easiest to do when you take the bus). But one of the side effects of this was that I also got Sundays off. During football season. And that’s what I thanked her for.

So today is the Super Bowl. I’ve already been to Wally World and pillaged the deli. I’m watching the game. Not for the actual game, but for the commercials. My football season ended when the Seahawks were eliminated in the playoffs, and Tom Brady got his Well-Deserved Beating the following week. That Man-Diva has his weakness. His name is Manning. Be it Eli or Peyton.

Colin Kaepernick will be at the Super Bowl this year. If he buys a ticket…

No comments: