Saturday, June 30, 2007

Ok, it's been awhile

Since I posted here.  Sorry, but my bills just won't pay themselves, and I don't have access to a computer with an Internet connection at work.  And quite frankly, I think my boss would just prefer that I not write blog entries when I'm on the job.  Since my job is mostly non-IT, this is an easy directive to comply with.....  Having said that, there's been a buncha stuff that's been going on (in no particular order, by the way):

  1. Mariners sweep the BoSox.  The team with the best record in The New World Order (Mind-Control Division) got their heads handed to them on a silver platter.  Don't fret.  It is still June.  The Mariners have all summer long to choke it before the play-offs come.
  2. Chris Benoit.  I don't know of any appropriate link for this one, save for Google news.  Any way you look at it, this is a tragedy all around.  It now appears that he killed his wife and son &then hung himself.  Steroids are evil.  Of all the professional wrestlers who've passed away, many have died as a result of drug use or complications thereof.  Take, for example Davey Boy Smith (heart attack caused by past steroid use), 'Mr. Perfect' Curt Hennig (cocaine overdose) and Eddie Guerrero (heart disease from drug use).  I no longer watch WWE.  Vince McMahon needs to come clean on drug use in the WWE.  All of it.  Besides, WWE had jumped the shark long before. All Vince McMahon needs to do now is give Ted McGinley a title belt.
  3. The iPhone is out.  So, I can pay $500.00 up front for a phone and then pay $60.00 - $100.00 a month to Ma Bell to use it.  I'll stick with my Samsung T619, thank you.  Besides, my calling plan has more minutes for a lower price (Thank you, T-Mobile).  I should also add that I am required to openly question the manhood of any person who uses an iPhone or a Mac.
  4. Paris Hilton got out of jail again.  Paris, I have only one bit of advice for you: STOP BREAKING THE LAW! What you do with your riches is none of my business, but you are subject to the same laws and statutes that I am.  Break the law, go to jail.  End of discussion.

No comments: