Monday, March 02, 2009

So little has gone on…

Or so much has happened, and I’m just too lazy to write about it.

  • One of my best friends is dying of lung cancer.  The first round of chemo didn’t work, and he’s too weak for another round.  If anyone tells you that tobacco doesn’t kill, they’re full of shit….
  • TJ Houshmandzadeh is going to sign with the Seahawks.  I’ve never really foolowed him, to be honest.  He just has an interesting name.  May we have more success this year than the past…  And speaking of players with interesting names, we need to sign Maurice Jones-Drew.  The Seahawks do need a good running back…
  • I don’t know if anybody told you, but the economy sucks.  AIG i heard is bleeding $460,000 dollars a minute, Citibank is close to being nationalized, and The Anti-Christ even shit-canned their entire Flight SImulator development team.  The former two, I could care less about, but the latter is going to hurt…
  • My phone bill is going up.  I saw this rumor on The Consumerist, and so I longed on to T-Mobile, and it was true.  For only $10.00 more, I now have unlimited voice.  And that to my unlimited texting, and my total internet access, and my phone bill is not going to be the cheapest.  But, I’m happy with it, and since my cell phone is my only phone, I can justify it.  Besides, it’s still cheaper than when I was on the AT&T Digital One Rate ($110.00 a month for 600 minutes, no internet, no texting….).
  • In 2 1/2 weeks Sounders FC will start their first season.  Yes, I am a soccer fan. It’s not as boring as The New World Order (Mind-Control Division), and I can leave the tin-foil hat behind…  You got to hand to the Mariners.  It does take a considerable effort to have a $100 million payroll, and still have a 100 loss season….

No comments: