Monday, November 23, 2009

Hi Guys. I’m not dead yet.

Sorry. But life does get busy, and I’ve gone through some stuff lately that ought not be blogged. At least not yet…

  • The Seahawks once again suck this year. Pretty much they’re out of the play-offs, and I really doubt that they’ll even break .500. Since I work Sundays, I usually don’t get to see them play. Remind to thank my boss…
  • The Lions have actually won 2 games this year. They’re might be a good chance they’ll win more than the B-Hawks…
  • The only winning move in the game of Office Politics is not to play. There are some times, however, when you have to just grow a pair & tell you boss what the FARK is wrong, though.
  • I see the Doomsday Machine is up and running. The sooner the world ends, the better.
Technorati Tags: ,,

No comments: