Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cleaning things up

As of Monday morning, I had 6 printers in my room. I bought one (and it did work at one time). The rest were given to me from various & sundry relatives. None of them actually worked, though one I installed on my computer because it was a multi-function printer, and the flat-bed scanner still worked. And I still had what was left of my previous computer lying about.

My father, in addition to surprising me with the brand-new printer, offered to drop all my stuff off for recycling. Now I actually have space in my closet now. Everything went, with the exception of the expansion cards from my old computer (they can fit in my junk drawer, and they may come in useful in the future) and my old hard drives (I am physically destroying those to ensure the data doesn’t fall in the wrong hands)…

No comments: