Tuesday, July 20, 2010

KISS on Leno

I still haven't forgiven NBC for what they did to Coco. In fact, I still won't have anything to do with any of their sponsors. Having said that, I was channel surfing tonight and noticed KISS was performing on the tonight show. I'm not impressed. Not at all. Paul Stanley is obviously having a bad hair day. And I thought I saw Gene Simmons wearing Depends... They're a bunch of has-beens, never-was's, and also-rans. I used to be a fan.Then they decided to use my email as an advertising medium, and this card-carrying soldier in the KISS Army took the Boulder Pledge and defected. Seriously, if a gimmick ever existed, they've tried it. Even Ted McGinley and Cousin Oliver have said that KISS has jumped one shark too many...

You're right. I'm not that big of a KISS fan...

No comments: