Monday, January 24, 2011

So disappointed...


Well, the Seahawks lost. You could've almost expected out, being in Chicago and all. But still, to let your opponent score 28 points without returning scoring yourself in the first quarter is not acceptable at all. Ok, Pete got us into the playoffs, so he can stay here another year. But still, we Seahawks fans ought to see 54 pillories in Qwest Field, so we can throw rotting vegetables at the team for there disappointing performance...

But it is nice to see Tom Brady get his Well-Deserved Beating. And I hear the Detroit Lions actually mauled Christians this year (as much as I like to make fun of them, I kinda sorta root for them...) And Favre is gone for good this time. The NFL has said no more walkers or Depends on the field... As for Super Bowl XLV, I shall root for the Ducks...

Due to a shift in my schedule, I may now be getting Saturdays off. Just in time for the Sounders FC season. Time to put in your full 90...

Location : 2822 A St, Tacoma, WA 98402,

No comments: