Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Hey Igwanarob, want a phone?

I finally gave into temptation. I got a MyTouch 4G. I’m very much impressed with it. The Internet connection is as almost as fast as my apartment’s Wi-Fi. That in an of itself makes it worth it. Then there’s the Android. Unlike my previous phone, this was designed from the start for it, so there’s no having to go through three different steps to load a good build on it.

Then again, with my HD2, all the android build were rooted from the get-go. I have to manually root this phone, and there goes  the warranty if i do. Well, I think I know what I’m doing, and I’m sure if I muck it up too much, I can put a stock ROM back on, besides, I know how to back-up.

So, Igwanarob. Would you like a slight used HTC HD2? I have confirmed that it runs windows mobile quite well (and ENERGY is still cooking ROMS for it). And you can run android (in fact you can dual boot pretty well). I’ve also heard rumors that you can run windows phone 7 on it, but why would one do that. It’s like escaping the mousetrap to run into the arms of the cat…

No comments: