Monday, January 20, 2014

Here we go again

The Seahawks are back in the Super Bowl. Eight years ago, when I started this blog, they were on their way to the Festivus Maximus as well. This year, I think they've better chances than when went up against the Steelers. I'll be rooting for them, even if I can't catch the game....

We're going up against Denver, in New York. Two west coast teams playing on the east coast, about as close to neutral territory that I can see.  It could be worse. We could've been facing Indianapolis (who defeated us at Indianapolis) or Cincinnati. Or God forbid, the Patriots. Then again that would've been a chance to give Tom Brady a very much well deserved beating. Though a Manning took care of that for us. Now we just have to take care of a Manning....

It's basically going to be the best offense verses the best defense. Offense sells tickets, bit defense wins games (like the last play interception last night).

Go Hawks.

No comments: