Tuesday, August 04, 2015

Could you check your spam folders, please?

So I check my Gmail this morning, and I look in the spam folder, as I do on occasion. And I noticed a spam mail from me (nothing unusual in an of itself, as this is a common spammer tactic). But what concerns me was the other addresses that it was sent to. They were all my contacts. At first I thought my google address book had been compromised, so I immediately changed my Google password, and my yahoo (not that hard of a feat, since I'm in the midst of a system rebuild). But still I fear the damage has been done, and my address book is 'out there'. But then again, I only noticed it from checking my spam folder.

Btw, if you get an email from purporting to have been sent from my iPhone, know this: I don't have an iPhone. Never have, never will.

Anyway having said this, could you check your spam folders, and let me know what 'special offers' I have sent you?

No comments: