Thursday, October 01, 2015

Must. Have. Coffee

If you’re not running around screaming that The Underpants Gnomes are after your shorts then you haven’t had enough coffee yet. If you start to feel a draft, then they’ve gotten your shorts, and you should switch to decaf. I myself don’t need any coffee if I can make it past 10 am (after 10, work gets so busy that I have the stress to keep me awake). But before 10, I’m a zombie.

There are some days when I have to be up at 1 in the morning to get to work. So I have a small coffee maker in my room, so I can fix my travel mug of coffee in the morning. I usually drink right before I leave for work, or I fill my thermos mug and drink it on the bus.

I was a zombie this morning. Somebody put his thermos in his locker yesterday. And left it there. And didn’t realize it until last night right before he went to bed. And I fell asleep on the bus, and almost missed my connection.

Needless to say I have my thermos, and coffee will be ready tomorrow….

No comments: