Saturday, April 29, 2017

Vacation: Day 1

Ended up not working 8 days in a row. Had an early morning Dr.'s appointment on Monday morning after working Sunday night. And I was scheduled to work Monday night, too. While I was at the Dr.'s office, my prescriptions were adjusted, and I had to go parley with the pharmacist about them. On my way from the Dr. to the pharmacy, I realized that I might not make it work. I had enough sick/personal time to cover my shift, so I called out Monday. In hindsight, I could've made it, but 7 am to 10:30 at night is something that I'm going to avoid at all costs.

So Friday was supposed to be my last day of work,a nd today was supposed to be the start of my vacation. But I ended up being penciled in at Mrs. Fields this morning. Something about a funeral in Canada... But that's all done, and I still have 6 days straight off, doing absolutely nothing. Though a day trip to Ollala to visit Grandma is in the planning phase for next week....

No comments: