Saturday, July 29, 2017

A few days off….

I had to work Mrs Fields today. Not a big deal. With my pending job offer, I’m going to take some time off for a few days. At my previous job, I had a vacation scheduled in the middle of August, so I’m going to go ahead and take it now, as it will be a while before I accrue any time. When I was job searching, I had designated Tuesday as a day off specifically so I could rest (I did answer the phone when I got call-backs).

While I was job searching, I thought I could be more productive if I could do it out of the house. So I packed my laptop and headed out to Mrs. Fields (I know I can connect to the store’s Wi-Fi, and there are times when you need encouragement from the store’s owner). But usually happened is as soon as I got there and pulled my laptop out, I got put to work. Again, not a bad thing, as I had something to do.

But for now, I’m going to just chill for a couple of days. I have a feeling that this might be my last time I can veg for a while….

No comments: