Tuesday, February 20, 2018

Get me….

Get me razor blade, a straw, and a rolled-up hundred. Its currently raining cocaine in Parkland. Fortunately, it’s my day off, so I can enjoy the view, and hope that it clears up by the time I go back to work on Thursday.

Riding home on Saturday night, I encountered a phenomenon for the first time: a flat tire. Fortunately, I was only a mile or so form home, so I just walked the bike home, and then I patched it. Then when I got up on Sunday, and saw the white stuff being blown horizontally, I decided to Uber home that night. And last night, it was in the 20’s, but I rode the bike home. The two pairs of hand warmers I had in my sweatshirt pockets kept me from freezing (and the cardio I got from cycling didn’t hurt either).

But it’s still snowing today. ANd it’s my day off. Let it snow…

No comments: