Saturday, March 24, 2018

Rather frustrating….

So, last week, I decided to install Windows 10 on my tower. Everything was going well. I reinstalled almost every program. And then it came time for Flight Simulator X. The initial install went well, activating without issue. Then I installed the Acceleration pack. And that’s where the issue came up. I could never get it to activate. I’m sure if I kept at it, I could eventually solve it, but I decided to fuck it, and nuked my sytem from orbit. Again. So, I back to square one.

But I did get a new printer this week. A Canon Pixma MX 922. It features all the bells and whistles. Duplex printing (and scanning, too). And it can print CD/DVDs. But I got it mainly for the scanner (since I already have a color laser printer that does duplex printing). My HP printer that I had before could no longer stay turned on, so it had to go.

No comments: