Wednesday, July 18, 2018

Day off: complete….

Had the day off today. Didn’t have much planned today, but I had to get out of the house. Mainly I had to make a credit card payment on the one card that I have to make the payment in person. Got that done, and made it home. Spent the rest of the day on my room, with the AC on the Ice Age setting. I’m almost done with the laptop rebuild. Just a few more games to install, and then my laptop can resume it’s role as a back-up to my tower.

There are some big things in store at work. I’m going to be transferring to another department. A pay raise is involved. I’m going to keep the drama to myself, but this will address several issues I’ve had historically here. My replacement for my current position has already been hired, and is currently training….

Things are going good, and I have another day off tomorrow….

No comments: