Wednesday, April 17, 2019

So, I've had my phone for about a week now...

So, I've had my phone for about a week now. I'm impressed with it. Some thoughts:

  • The battery life. 4000mh. That's huge. When I had my EVO 3D, I had an external battery charger that was only half that size. 
  • The power management. Yes it had a big battery, but it also uses it well. Even if I forget to charge my phone at lunch, I still have enough juice to go the distance. Whereas with my HTC 10, I had to charge it on my lunch. 
  • The display size. Not a big as my old tablet (but quite close). I can fire up the Kindle app and actually read something, without struggling over the size of the display (yes, when I last went to the eye doctor, I had 20/20, but that won't last forever). And streaming will be a happier experience. 
  • The security. My previous phone had just a fingerprint scanner. My current phone has one, too. It also supports iris and facial scanning. I like being to unlock my phone just by looking at it. Abs the fingerprint scanner is located where I can unlock the phone using it with only one hand.
  • More ram. More ram=more stuff I can have running at once. Though this has a tendency to kill the battery...
  • The storage space. My phone has 128 gB on it, not including the memory card. 

The rest of what I like about my phone is simply software related. Though I miss Sense. Abs the ability to root my phone. Though I can survive... 

No comments: