Wednesday, July 03, 2019

Second three day weekend in a row.

This was my second three day weekend in a row. Last week, on Sunday night (my ‘Friday’), I woke up with a headache which progressed to nausea, and I decided that I’m not going to puke at work. So, I called out. I had enough sick time to cover it. And after a monster and a Tylenol, it went away (probably caffeine withdrawal).

This week, it was planned. About a month ago, I requested the day off &put in for vacation time for it. And it was approved (though approval didn’t happen until after my schedule was written…

So, I finished my computer. Yes, I built it a couple of weeks ago, but there were still a few odds and ends. There was the DOA video card which was replaced, and had to be installed. And then I realized I wanted a memory card reader, so I found one cheap on Newegg. My new computer has more USB ports on the front of the tower than my HP towers had all together. Haven’t yet achieved a framerate in Flight Simulator X that I thought I would it’s still better than before….

No comments: