Wednesday, February 26, 2020

Cable Bill just got a lot more expensive…

So, Comcast normally has a 1 TB limit on it’s internet service. Problem: whenever I rebuild my system, my Twitch Prime and Epic games have no way of being backed up, like in Steam. So, I have to redownload them all (about 700 GB right there). And then there’s streaming (why else would I reset up my old tower to hook up to the TV)? So, today (actually yesterday) I ordered the unlimited internet option. It’s gong to be much more expensive, but I have no choice. Comcast is a monopoly. They know it. The rates keep going up, but the service keeps going down. I’m supposedly in a contract (since last fall), but they’re already dropping a channel from my service and raising my rates, notwithstanding the aforementioned contract (which apparently means that I’m the only one locked in).

It sucks, but I have no choice….

No comments: