Wednesday, August 19, 2020

So, my birthday was yesterday...

 It was my birthday yesterday. Got lots of well-wishes on Facebook (the high point of my birthday). Bought my own present (the new Flight Simulator. See the previous post). And my brother was going to make me a birthday dinner (or at least he said he was when I said I was ordering pizza). So I woke up last night (I sleep during the days because I work overnights), and was greeted by a stack of Domino's gift cards. You might have your opinion about them, but they deliver, and I hardly have a problem with them. More importantly, unlike grubhub, doordash, or uber eats, when they deliver, they know which driveway to go up. I can't tell you how many times I've had to go running after delivery drivers... And Domino's pizza is also cheaper than even McDonalds...

No comments: