Wednesday, September 09, 2020

I bought it…

Since April of last year, I’ve used a Samsung Galaxy Note 9. It’s primary drawback is that I can’t root it (actually there is a confirmed root for it, but imho it’s too risky for me to try it. But still, props to all you developers out there). Anyway, I bought the phone on the Samsung for life plan (like Sprint’s iPhone for life), wherein you lease your phone and at the end of your lease, you can return your phone for an upgrade, or they give you the option to buy it. I’m sufficiently happy with my phone, that I decided to buy it outright. I was thinking about the Galaxy Note 20, but in the end this phone works perfectly ok, and it has a headphone jack. So I’ll stick with it.

I got so excited about the Samsung Galaxy Note 9, that I finally bought it. After 18 months…

No comments: