Monday, October 26, 2020

Since my last post…

Yes, my SSD failed, and I had to replace it. Replacement arrived and installation was quick and painless. Aside from the rat’s nest of cable behind the tower that keeps getting worse and worse. I think it their mating season. But with the new SSD, I also ordered a SATA power ‘y’ adapter so I could add the third hard drive. I’m mainly going to use it as an internal backup (in addition to my usb external backup).

I voted last week. Defnitely not for Cheetos-Face. Of all the candidates this year, Biden is the most qualified. He has also not gone on record for openly glorifying sexual assualt. Whatever happens next Tuesday night, I’ve done my part.

The weather has definetly cooled off. I took down my AC for the season a couple of weeks ago, and last week, I started turning on the heat. That reminds me, I need to pay the electric bill….

No comments: