Thursday, November 11, 2021

It packs a wallop!

Like I last posted, I got my COVID booster on Tuesday. Got it at 11. By midnight, the fever was so bad that I went to bed (which for me is in the middle of the day). I was feeling like I was run over by a freight train. When I got up, it took me over and hour just to put pants on. And Even though I was miserable, I still had to trek to Wally World to get a vial of insulin. I was feeling slightly better (like I was run over by a semi instead of a freight train). Some more sleep, and I’m almost back to normal. The COVID vaccine packs a wallop. But actually having COVID packs an even bigger one and is more likely to kill me than actually getting it.

And I also got my flu shot at the same as well. Between these two shots, mask wearing and distancing, I hope not to get sick this winter.

No comments: