Tuesday, January 11, 2022

So one of my friends has a blog....

 First of all, it's my weekend once again. Went to bed early, and I got up early. Early enough to Uber in from the Mexican place right by my house. And then I realized I could pick it up myself and save the delivery fee and tip. So I went for the pick up option. 5 minutes later, before I could put my pants on, my phone beeped that the order was ready. But I still took my time getting dressed. The cooks at El Toro are very good at making sure everything is adequately cooked (to the point of Old Testament Style: served while the pillar of smoke rises to The Holy One). So I go, get my Mexican ate half of it right away, the other half went into the fridge).

So, on to the rest of my 'day' off. One of my friends on Facebook has started his own blog here. I highly recommend you go read it...

Thought about wiping my system completely this week, but if it ain't broke, and you're only going to end up back in the same configuration, then there's no point. I am however spending the next 18+ hours backing everything up to my external hard drive...

No comments: