Wednesday, June 29, 2022

All done by 3 am….

So my weekend started Monday morning. And I usually end up spreading my essential errands over the entire weekend. This weekend was different. Got home. Immediately placed a delivery order for my groceries. Got them delivered and put away. Normally I dilly-dally around till mid to late afternoon (especially the past couple of weeks, when I was working on my computer). But Monday, I went to bed at my usual time for a worknight. Got up at  8. And then I decided to to laundry early. Had it done by midnight. Washed a few dishes. And all of my weekend errands were done by 3 am. Yesterday, I was going to go to lunch with Dad, but that plan fell through. My brother was going to reschedule it for today, but I wasn’t going to make it because of my work schedule (I call out from work way too much as it is)…

And then I spent the remaining day and a half really bored…

No comments: