Monday, September 19, 2022

Didn’t go to work tonight….

So, yesterday was my Grandmother’s birthday. And so we had a family reunion. Lots of fun. Good food. But it was right in the middle of when I should’ve been sleeping. I know what my priorities are. So, I booked the night off. And I got it. So I have the night off.

In memory of Mother, I brought a two liter of strawberry soda. There’s a story behind this. When we were growing up in Graham, mom bought a bottle of it from the local Safeway. Somehow on the car ride home, it got shaken. All I’m going to say is that I didn’t do it. Any how, it gets home, and she opened it. And I think to this day, there’s a stain on the ceiling from it.

So, I brought it as a throwback my siblings and I to remember she who could be at the family gathering anymore….

No comments: