Wednesday, September 28, 2022

So I finally got m y birthday presents….

So, my birthday was a month and change ago. My sister got my brother and I tickets to Whose Live Is It Anyway. We saw the show this past Saturday. Greg Proops can not pronounce Puyallup. My brother paid for the Uber to/from the Fair, and also for the Earthquake Burger. Normally, I’d just buy the big present myself. I grew up in a not-so-well-to-to house, and I don’t want to break somebody else’s bank. But still, I appreciate what I got this year. It’s the thought that counts first. And seeing the show live and a Really Large Onion Cheeseburger aren’t all that bad.

SO last week, I took a look at my finances, and saw that they were in sufficient order that I decided to get myself something special. An AMD Radeon RX6600 CLD 8G. Unlike my previous card, this one was not DOA from Newegg (though props to them for the quick and painless replacement of that one).

I built this tower in June of 2019. Since then, the only part that I haven’t replaced is my TV Tuner card. Yes, it’s a work in progress….

No comments: