Tuesday, December 27, 2022

A Boxing Day to remember….

Worked Christmas night. Not a big deal. Par for the course with employer. Get home Monday morning. Peeled off all my clothes (it really rained all night long, and I was caught out in it). Jumped in the shower, and then straight to bed. Even earlier than normal. And I slept. And slept. And I feel much better now. Nothing like 10+ of sleep to recover from the holidays. And the pulled muscle/hernia that I’ve been dealing with this past week has cleared up considerably. I think the cough I've been putting up with gave it to me. Btw, the cough has settled down, too. With the warmer temperatures of late, I've actually kept my windows open for the fresh air…

So, when we last our heroes on Christmas morning, we had ordered Jack(ing Off) In The Box for delivery. It never showed up. The driver called us and said that they were out of everything. I think it was the manager being a prick, but it wasn’t worth the complaint. So I went to 7-11, and grabbed a couple of Big Bites. Just a mental note here: don’t do it again. Especially when you’re going to your sister’s in a few hours.

With the chip in my tower back to being a 3800X, I’ve decided to go all-in on Windows 11. As in a clean install. If I want to go nostalgic for the look and feel of a previous version, I have WindowBlinds and Start11 now. And that’s a lot easier than completely wiping my tower every time I want the look and feel of Windows 7

No comments: